THE BUYER'S AGENT
- Offers property without regard to race, creed, sex, religion or national origin.
- Enters into an agency agreement representing only you.
- Searches all properties, including those "For Sale by Owner," bank foreclosures and new construction for you.
- Locates and shows available properties, pointing out strengths and weaknesses to you.
- Counsels you about the best property values.
- Helps determine your needs for professional property inspection and warranties.
- Gives you a broker opinion of value for your chosen properties.
- Provides you with financial information about neighborhood properties.
- Advises you regarding offers on property.
- Arranges for your necessary property inspection.
- Consults with you regarding counteroffers and negotiates on your behalf.
- Confirms that needed corrections/repairs have been completed.
- Supplies information and estimates for any service requested.
- Assists in choosing the closing authority.
- Performs loan analysis to determine the most favorable loan for you.
- Reviews HUD-1 settlement statement for accuracy.
KEEPS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL!
Information for Buyers Information for Sellers Why Hire Me Area Builders Community Info School Info Financing Area Links Home My Listings